Haiku Kurouchi 5 1/2 Inch Ko-Yanagi Knife
The Haiku Kurouchi 5 1/2 inch Ko-Yanagi Knife is a long thin knife of the Japanese kitchen. The Ko-Yanagi is Sashimi style knife. The Ko-Yanagi is used to prepare sashimi, sliced raw fish and seafood. The length of the knife is suitable to fillet medium-sized fish.
The Kurouchi knife is, so far, the only knife which fully meets the strict requirements of the CHROMA inspectors for a TAKUMI knife without being manufactured in SAKAI.
The features of the Haiku Kurouchi 5 1/2 inch Ko-Yanagi Knife:
- 5 1/2 inch high-grade steel blade
- Glazed black magnolia hardwood handle
- Stainless Steel bolster
- Meguki stainless steel pin insert
- Prepare sashimi
- Sliced raw fish and seafood
- Ideal for thin slices
- Traditional Japanese Sashimi shape
- Crafted after the manor of the Japanese Samurai sword
- Produced from extremely hard blue AOKO steel
- Optimal hardness of 61 HRC
- Designed for fast and easy sharpening
- Stable handle design
- Made in Japan
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!