Haiku Kurouchi 8 1/2 Inch Gyuto Knife
The Haiku Kurouchi 7 1/2 inch Gyuto Knife is an all-purpose knife. The Gyuto is the Japaneses chefs knife. The the Gyuto knife is curved to allow the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a more precise cut. The broad and heavy blade also serves for chopping. The Gyuto knife can be used for many culinary functions including slicing, chopping, dicing, and mincing.
The Kurouchi knife is, so far, the only knife which fully meets the strict requirements of the CHROMA inspectors for a TAKUMI knife without being manufactured in SAKAI.
The features of the Haiku Kurouchi 8 1/2 inch Gyuto Knife:
- 8 1/2 inch high-grade steel blade
- Glazed black magnolia hardwood handle
- Stainless Steel bolster
- Meguki stainless steel pin insert
- All-purpose knife
- Ideal for slicing, chopping, dicing, and mincing.
- Traditional Japanese Gyuto shape
- Crafted after the manor of the Japanese Samurai sword
- Produced from extremely hard blue AOKO steel
- Optimal hardness of 61 HRC
- Designed for fast and easy sharpening
- Stable handle design
- Made in Japan
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!