Chroma # 800 Medium Grit Whetstone
- Medium stone use for everyday sharpening. Easy to learn and a must for best results when sharpening Japanese style knives.
- 800 grit ceramic block rests on raised base for easy use
- Position each side of blade at 15-20 degree angle during sharpening
- Professionals sharpen knives often; hobby chefs, once every 6 month
- Not for use on serrated blades; made in Japan; instructions included
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!