Chroma Type 301 Combination Whetstone 1000/3500 Grit
- Medium Grit #1000 is used for placing an edge on the knife followed by Fine Grit #3500 on the reverse side, used for honing and to place a sharper edge on the knife blade
- Aids in keeping your high-quality kitchen knives sharp
- Made of strong, dense wear resistant ceramic; non-slip rubber base prevents the whetstone from sliding
- Medium Grit #1000/Fine Grit #3500 Whetstone measures 7-inch diameter, 1-inch thick
- Includes an extra Shusei Toishi repair stone for cleaning and removing metal particles off the whetstone
- Made in Seki, Japan
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!