Chroma Type 301 7 1/4 Inch Santoku Knife Hammered Finish
The Type 301 7 1/4" Santoku Knife Hammered Finish is a general-purpose knife of the Japanese kitchen. The word "Santoku" refers to the three cutting tasks which the knife performs well: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The Santoku's blade and handle are designed to work in harmony by matching the blade's width/weight to the weight of blade tang and handle. The Japanese Santoku is a well-balanced knife.
The handle of the CHROMA type 301 – Design by F.A. Porsche is constructed of stainless steel, and the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. The blade of each knife is carefully razorsharp sharpened by the hand of a master.
The advantages Type 301 are:
- An ergonomic handle – designed by F.A. Porsche working with the chef of the decade, Jörg Wörther
- A metal “pearl” that clearly demarcates the end of the handle, for better control when cutting
- A seamless perfection and hygienic transition from blade to handle
- A special grinding method is used, so the knife stays sharp longer and is easier to sharpen
- That it is beloved by famous gourmet chefs
- The out of the box sharpness is one of the best in the industry
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!