Chroma Haiku Damascus 3 1/4" Paring Knife
Haiku Damascus knives made of V-Gold N0. 10 Stainless Steel V-Gold No 10 is a high carbon stainless steel with cobalt, manganese, molybdenum and vanadium added for durability. Haiku Damascus knives are 33 layers of stainless steel, only center layer acts as the cutting edge.
- 11-4/5-inch Yanagiba knife designed to effortlessly slice fresh fish
- Sharp stainless-steel blade with one-sided, single-bevel design
- Durable D-shaped PakkaWood handle ensures a firm grip
- Comfortable offset steel bolster offers maximum safety; hand wash and dry
- Measures approximately 16 by 2 inches; limited lifetime warranty
- Package of 12- Artificia
Damascus blades perfectly fit the classical Japanese character of CHROMA HAIKU Knives. Chroma Haiku Damascus - Only Genuine with the Falcon.
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!