Chroma Haiku Damascus 5 3/4 Inch Chef Knife
The Haiku Damascus 5 3/4 Inch Chef Knife is an all-purpose knife. The the chef's knife is curved to allow the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a more precise cut. The broad and heavy blade also serves for chopping. The chefs knife can be used for many culinary functions including slicing, chopping, dicing, and mincing.
The features of the Haiku Damascus 5 3/4 Inch Chef Knife:
- 5 3/4 inch Damascus steel blade
- Japanese Cherry Wood handle
- All-purpose knife
- Ideal for slicing, chopping, dicing, and mincing.
- Crafted after the manor of the Japanese Samurai sword
- Made of 32 layer Damascus VG-10 core steel
- Designed for fast and easy sharpening
- Stable handle design
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Look for the falcon, the sign of Japanese HAIKU quality
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!