Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 7 3/4 Inch Filet Knife
The Type 301 7 3/4" Filet Knife is a kitchen knife used for filleting. It gives good control and aids in filleting. It is flexible boning knives that is used to filet and prepare fish. They have long blades allowing them to move easily along the backbone and under the skin of fish.
The handle of the CHROMA type 301 – Design by F.A. Porsche is constructed of stainless steel, and the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. The blade of each knife is carefully razorsharp sharpened by the hand of a master.
The advantages Type 301 are:
- An ergonomic handle – designed by F.A. Porsche working with the chef of the decade, Jörg Wörther
- A metal “pearl” that clearly demarcates the end of the handle, for better control when cutting
- A seamless perfection and hygienic transition from blade to handle
- A special grinding method is used, so the knife stays sharp longer and is easier to sharpen
- That it is beloved by famous gourmet chefs
- The out of the box sharpness is one of the best in the industry
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!