Chroma Haiku Damascus 10 1/4" Bread Knife
The Haiku Damascus 10 1/4" Bread Knife is a serrated knife. The serrated blades of bread knives are able to cut soft bread without crushing it. Bread knives can be used a for bead like item that are hard on the outside and soft on the inside.
The features of the Haiku Damascus 10 1/4" Bread Knife:
- 8 1/4 inch Damascus steel blade
- Japanese Cherry Wood handle
- Serrated blade
- Ideal for cutting things that are hard on the outside and soft on the inside
- Won't crush soft bread
- Crafted after the manor of the Japanese Samurai sword
- Made of 32 layer Damascus VG-10 core steel
- Designed for fast and easy sharpening
- Stable handle design
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Look for the falcon, the sign of Japanese HAIKU quality
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!