Chroma Haiku Damascus 10 1/2" Carving Knife
The Haiku Damascus 10 1/2" Carving Knife is a large carving knife. A carving knife is used to carve poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meats. A carving knife is much thinner than a chef's knife (particularly at the spine) and they are generally shorter and wider than slicers, enabling them to make thin precise slices.
The features of the Haiku Damascus 10 1/2" Carving Knife:
- 10 1/2 inch Damascus steel blade
- Japanese Cherry Wood handle
- Cut thin precise slices of meat
- Carve the Thanksgiving turkey
- Ideal for poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meats
- Crafted after the manor of the Japanese Samurai sword
- Made of 32 layer Damascus VG-10 core steel
- Designed for fast and easy sharpening
- Stable handle design
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Look for the falcon, the sign of Japanese HAIKU quality
What People Are Saying About Us
- Nicole N.
Nice quality glassware. The writing and fox has a good feel to it, and looks like it will not wear off any time soon. I bought 2 to give as gifts, and both recipients loved them.
- John S.
I was very impressed with the design and material of the glass. The graphic is hilarious and got a great reaction from everyone in the room. Highly recommended!
- Diane P.
The picture doesn't do these glasses any justice. They are adorable. I thought of lemonade and wedding gifts. The cleverness is in having two different shapes. And there are other versions available.
- Denise M.
Bride and groom got a good chuckle with these. Perfect touch to go with my basket!